Saturday, August 9, 2008

MACEDONIAN TV - My new best friend

The Olympics...biggest sporting event every four years and here I am with no TV! I can pick up a few free channels on my internet connected computer but I was about to resign myself to read about the Olympic highlights instead of watching them.

Through another blog I found this site: Macedonian TV

It's free, fairly good video stream and I just turn off the sound. So far this morning (Saturday), I've watched some women weightlifters, shooting (do we need to debate if rifle-shooters are athletes?), women's volleyball and men's cycling. I even saw an interview with a Latvian cyclist (but of course, it was dubbed in another language).

So, I'm set for the next few days as long as the internet stays connected and Laura doesn't run me off to check her email.

And the best part? No commercials!!!

No comments: